Palomino Creek, SA

REQUEST FOR REINSTATEMENT

Section I: Personal Information

1.1: Full Name: George Moustakas
1.2: Previous Rank: Unknown
1.3: Previous Badge Number: Unknown

1.4: Type of Termination: Resignation
1.5: Reason for Termination:
I was born to Greek immigrant parents, and since I hold Greek ethnicity and nationality, I had to move to Greece to complete my compulsory military service. After completing my service, I was given a chance to extend it for 4 more years, but this time as a Non-Commissioned Officer. Considering my medical background, I decided to stay in the medical department of the Hellenic Armed Forces.

Section II: Motivational Information

2.1: Why do you want to return to the Red County Department (min. 50 words):
I aspire to rejoin the Red County Department, drawing on my experience as a Non-Commissioned Officer in the medical branch during my military service in Greece. This valuable background equips me with relevant skills and a sense of purpose that would significantly contribute to the Depatment's mission, making my return a mutually beneficial opportunity for both parties.

2.2: If brought back into the Red County Department what do you think you can change or make better (min. 50 words):
If given the opportunity to rejoin the Red County Department, I believe I can contribute by applying the insights gained during my military service. Drawing on the knowledge acquired, I aim to make meaningful contributions and enhance our collective effectiveness.

2.3: Why should we consider swearing you in as a member of this Department again, and what can you bring to us as a Department (min. 100 words):
Consider swearing me in again because, having served previously, I bring a unique blend of experience and dedication. I've honed my skills, especially in the medical department, and I'm committed to enhancing team efficiency. With a proven track record, I aim to contribute effectively to the Department's objectives, fostering a positive and collaborative environment.

(( Section III: Out of Character Information ))

3.1: What is your current time zone: GMT +2
3.2: Server Forum Profile: ACCESS
3.3: Please provide a picture of your /stats: ACCESS
3.4: Please provide a picture of your admin record: ACCESS
3.5: Why do you want to come back to the faction on an out of character level: I enjoyed roleplaying as FD, apart from that, i have more free time now that i would like to spend here.

Jamie Cole
Retired Employee
RC-RP Forum Name: Emmerdale

Re: (( George Moustakas | Reinstatement ))

Postby Jamie Cole » 04 Feb 2024, 17:56

WALLACE MUNDELL
Fire Chief
Image10 Palomino Way
Palomino Creek, SA

REINSTATEMENT REQUEST RESPONSE

Dear Mr. Moustakas,

The Line and Chief Officers of the Red County Fire Department would like to thank you for submitting a request for reinstatement into our Fire Department. We ask that you please allow us at least forty eight (48) hours prior to inquiring about a status update to your request processing. Thank you for your patience during this time!

Best Regards,
Captain I Jamie Cole
Red County Fire Department

Jamie Cole
Retired Employee
RC-RP Forum Name: Emmerdale

Postby Jamie Cole » 05 Feb 2024, 12:02

WALLACE MUNDELL
Fire Chief
Image10 Palomino Way
Palomino Creek, SA

TRANSFER REQUEST RESPONSE

Dear Mr. Moustakas,

The Line and Chief Officers of the Red County Fire Department have deliberated upon your request and are happy to inform you that we have decided to accept your request for transfer with the offer of Firefighter I Probationary. If you accept this offer from the Officers of the Department then reply to our email promptly!

Best Regards,
Captain I Jamie Cole
Red County Fire Department

George Moustakas
Civilian
RC-RP Forum Name: George Moustak

Postby George Moustakas » 05 Feb 2024, 12:18

I accept.

George Joppolo
Deputy Chief
Certification: Paramedic
Badge Number: 1177
RC-RP Forum Name: DiScala
Primary Assignment: Fire Headquarters
Second Assignment: Special Operations Division

Postby George Joppolo » 05 Feb 2024, 13:05

Welcome back, you'll find everything you need in your 'Welcome Back Package' and your access to department facilities will be issued shortly.
DEPUTY CHIEF | GEORGE JOPPOLO
CHIEF 2 — RED COUNTY FIRE DEPARTMENT — "In Service of Others"

Return to “Archive”