Commendation Information & Format

Postby Fire Department » 04 Jan 2024, 10:39

WALLACE MUNDELL
Fire Chief
Image10 Palomino Way
Palomino Creek, SA

COMMENDATION INFORMATION & FORMAT

Commendation Information
The employee commendation system is put in place to accordingly commend and award the employees who put the utmost effort into their service before themselves. Before reaching out and writing a commendation in favor of one of our employees, we would like you to know that the employee must fall under atleast one of the points of the following criteria:

• The employee must have shown the utmost dedication and selflessness to their service and the community of Red County.
  • The employee went above and beyond their service to aid the community of Red County.
  • The employee stepped up and assisted the community of Red County during their time off.

If the employee has met atleast one of the previously mentioned points, the employee is eligible to be commended. Please note that your personal information must be accurate to assure the credibility of the commendation.

Commendation Format

Code: Select all

[divbox=white][hr][/hr][header][/header][hr][/hr][center][b][size=110]EMPLOYEE COMMENDATION[/size][/b][/center][hr][/hr]

[b][i]Section I: Personal Information[/i][/b]

[b]1.1:[/b] Full Name: [i]here[/i]
[b]1.2:[/b] Contact Number: [i]here[/i]

[b][i]Section II: Employee's Information[/i][/b]

[b]2.1:[/b] Employee's Full Name: [i]here[/i]
[b]2.2:[/b] Employee's Rank: [i]here[/i]
[b]2.3:[/b] Comments about Employee's actions (min. 25 words): [i]here[/i]

[b][i]Section III: Declaration[/i][/b]

Signed,
[SIGNATURE]
[NAME]
[DATE][/divbox]
Last edited by Jamie Cole on 05 Feb 2024, 20:05, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Up to date formatting.
Fire Chief Wallace Mundell
Red County Fire Department — "In Service of Others"

Serving the Cities of: Blueberry • Dillimore • Montgomery • Palomino Creek • and Unincorporated Areas of Red County

Return to “Employee Commendations”