Complaint Information & Format

Postby Fire Department » 04 Jan 2024, 12:09

WALLACE MUNDELL
Fire Chief
Image10 Palomino Way
Palomino Creek, SA

COMPLAINT INFORMATION & FORMAT

Complaint Information
The employee complaint system is put in place to help the Red County Fire Department deal with any misconduct and rule out any negligence involving our employees. Before reaching out and writing a complaint letter about one of our employees, we would like you to know that the employee must fall under atleast one of the points of the following criteria:

• The employee has violated one or multiple points of the San Andreas Penal Code.
  • The employee has violated one or more sections of the United States & San Andreas State Constitution.
  • The employee has shown disrespect and negligence towards you or another person on one or more occasions.
  • The employee's misconduct and actions have jeopardized your or another person's life on one or more occasions.
  • (( Roleplay not up to par with RCRP standards. ))

If the employee has met atleast one of the previously mentioned points, your complaint will be taken into consideration. We ask that you gather information about the employee in question, such as their name, service rank, and badge number, as well as evidence pertaining to the incident, if possible. Please note that your personal information must be accurate and genuine to assure the credibility of the complaint.

(( For instances in which an employee has violated one or multiple rules & policies of Red County Roleplay, please refer to the RCRP Forum complaint system. ))

Complaint Format
We ask that all employee complaints be written as private letters and sent to the Line Officers & Chief Officers mailbox.

Code: Select all

[divbox=white][hr][/hr][header][/header][hr][/hr][center][b][size=110]EMPLOYEE COMPLAINT LETTER[/size][/b][/center][hr][/hr]

[b][i]Section I: Personal Information[/i][/b]

[b]1.1:[/b] Full Name: [i]here[/i]
[b]1.2:[/b] Contact Number: [i]here[/i]

[b][i]Section II: Employee's Information[/i][/b]

[b]2.1:[/b] Employee's Full Name: [i]here[/i]
[b]2.2:[/b] Employee's Rank: [i]here[/i]
[b]2.3:[/b] Employee's Badge Number: [i]here[/i]

[b][i]Section III: Incident Information[/i][/b]

[b]3.1:[/b] Date of the Incident: [i]DD/MMM/YYYY[/i]
[b]3.2:[/b] Time of the Incident: [i]HH/MM (AM/PM) [ooc]OOC TIME[/ooc][/i]
[b]3.3:[/b] Describe the Incident (min. 50 words): [i]here[/i]
[b]3.4:[/b] Evidence of the Incident (if possible): [i]here[/i]
[b]3.5:[/b] What outcome and actions do you expect to be taken against the employee in question?: [i]here[/i]

[b][i]Section IIII: Declaration[/i][/b]

Signed,
[SIGNATURE]
[NAME]
[DATE][/divbox]
Last edited by Jamie Cole on 05 Feb 2024, 20:04, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Up to date formatting.
Fire Chief Wallace Mundell
Red County Fire Department — "In Service of Others"

Serving the Cities of: Blueberry • Dillimore • Montgomery • Palomino Creek • and Unincorporated Areas of Red County

Return to “Employee Complaints”