Incident Report

Section One - Personal & Personnel Information

Full Name: Fatima Ahmed
Department Rank: Fire Supervisor OiT
Unit: Engine 1
Incident Commander (If any): Fatima Ahmed
Time of incident: 10:31 ((GMT -7))
Date: 12/MAY/2020
Employee's Involved: Fatima Ahmed, Emery Rodriguez, Tamara Adelaide, Riley Braden, Lucy Hofstadter

Section Two - Incident Information

Type of Incident (You can select more than one):
[✘] Motor Vehicle Accident
[✓] Structure Fire
[✘] Brush Fire
[✓] Fire Alarm/CO Alarm
[✘] Other (specify):

Section Three - Units Involved

Units involved (Other than yourself): Engine 11, Quint 1, Tender 2

Section Four - Narrative

Narrative of Incident: Fire Alarm went off from Dillimore Offices alerting the Department of a possible fire. Quint 1 responded along with Engine 1 and Engine 11. Quint 1 confirmed the working fire. SASP was immediately contacted for traffic control. Quint 1 was tasked with a primary search of the building, no souls were found. Quint 1 was then tasked with horizontal and vertical ventilation. Engine 1 and Engine 11 were tasked to set up cross lays to begin an offensive attack on the fire. Riley Braden was tasked to ride with SASP to Station 2 for Tender 2. Tender 2 was then tasked to supply Engine 1 and 11 with water. Tender 2 was directed then to provide spare O2 tanks for easy access to the offensive attack team. The fire went out within an hour, the building was scanned for any hotspots. Fans were set up at all exits. An overhaul on the building was complete, with no signs of an active fire. Clean up was done and FP was notified. Fire Marshal one attended to the call for investigations.

Section Five - Disclaimer and Signature

I, Fatima Ahmed, certify that all information submitted within this incident report is valid and true to the fullest extent of my knowledge. I understand that, if it is found that any information is false, forged, fraudulent or otherwise invalid I may be discharged from the Red County Fire Department based on the severity of the invalidity of the information.

Signature: Image

Mitchell Casey
Civilian
RC-RP Forum Name: CallumRussel

Re: Fatima Ahmed | Incident Report #20051201

Postby Mitchell Casey » 17 May 2020, 08:27

INCIDENT REPORT

Supervisor Notes1.0: Supervisor name: Mitchell Casey
1.1: Supervisor comments: Good job.
1.2: Supervisor signature: Casey.M

tag

This topic has been locked and/or archived.

Return to “Archive”