Incident Report

Section One - Personal & Personnel Information

Full Name: Pear Price
Department Rank: Fire Fighter I
Unit: Engine 1
Incident Commander (If any): Marcos Santiago
Time of incident: 06:50
Date: 27/FEB/2020
Employee's Involved: Marcos Santiago, Tom Fox, Harold Montgomery, Seth Brooks, Jack Connor, Rachel Herrera, Pear Price

Section Two - Incident Information

Type of Incident (You can select more than one):
[✘] Motor Vehicle Accident
[✓] Structure Fire
[✘] Brush Fire
[✘] Fire Alarm/CO Alarm
[✘] Other (specify):

Section Three - Units Involved

Units involved (Other than yourself): Quint 1, Squad 1, Chief 1, Tender 2

Section Four - Narrative

Narrative of Incident: At approximately 06:50 a departmental call was received for an ongoing structure fire at the Green Boot in Palomino Creek. Unfortunately, all units were occupied at a structure fire in Fort Carson, and therefore were unable to respond immediately. When the first units arrived on the scene, it was determined as unsafe to enter. The roof of the building was structurally compromised. When the rest of the units arrived on scene from the Fort Carson fire, Quint 1 was deployed to start an exterior attack. Engine 1 once again pulled attack lines and prepared to enter. Once the roof collapsed, the green light was given for Engine 1 to enter the building. Engine 1, lead under Tom Fox entered the structure and began an interior attack. The roof collapsing had made the attack somewhat easier, given the rubble coming down on the fire. Hotspots were the main concern, being sprayed down as we saw them. We began overhaul and removed 8 empty propane tanks from the basement before clearing up the scene. Fire investigations took over the scene as soon as all units cleared off.

Section Five - Disclaimer and Signature

I, Pear Price, certify that all information submitted within this incident report is valid and true to the fullest extent of my knowledge. I understand that, if it is found that any information is false, forged, fraudulent or otherwise invalid I may be discharged from the Red County Fire Department based on the severity of the invalidity of the information.

Signature: Image

Advanced Life Support

Recruitment & Training - Director

Field Training Officer

Mitchell Casey
Civilian
RC-RP Forum Name: CallumRussel

Re: Pear Price | Incident Report #20022702

Postby Mitchell Casey » 01 Mar 2020, 07:37

INCIDENT REPORT

Supervisor Notes1.0: Supervisor name: Tom Fox
1.1: Supervisor comments: Good work, especially with size up.
1.2: Supervisor signature: T.Fox

tag

This topic has been locked and/or archived.

Return to “Archive”