Incident Report

Section One - Personal & Personnel Information

Full Name: Pear Price
Department Rank: Fire Fighter I
Unit: Engine 1
Incident Commander (If any): Marcos Santiago
Time of incident: 06:35
Date: 27/FEB/2020
Employee's Involved: Marcos Santiago, Tom Fox, Harold Montgomery, Seth Brooks, Jack Connor, Rachel Herrera, Pear Price

Section Two - Incident Information

Type of Incident (You can select more than one):
[✘] Motor Vehicle Accident
[✓] Structure Fire
[✘] Brush Fire
[✘] Fire Alarm/CO Alarm
[✘] Other (specify):

Section Three - Units Involved

Units involved (Other than yourself): Quint 1, Chief 1, Squad 1, QRV 1

Section Four - Narrative

Narrative of Incident: At approximately 06:35 I was on a CWP with Harold Montgomery and rolling through Fort Carson. We noticed smoke rising from a motel on Shelburne RD. at which point we inspected it closer. When pulling into the parking lot we noticed a large amount of flame engulfing the two story structure. I instructed Montgomery to call it into control at which point Quint 1 and Chief 1 began rolling to the scene. Our unit returned to station 1 as we were cross staffing Engine 1. We quickly responded with Engine 1. Soon thereafter Squad 1 and QRV 1 arrived on scene for additional manpower. Quint 1 handled a primary search which was negative. Engine 1 was instructed to begin an exterior attack and set up supply lines from the motel pool to both Quint 1 and Engine 1. During the middle of this incident another structure fire was reported in Palomino Creek, which will be narrated in a later report. Engine 1 began an interior attack lead under Tom Fox. The interior was put out and the secondary search was negative. At this point Squad 1, Chief 1, and Quint 1 had relocated to the Palomino fire. Engine 1 and QRV 1 quickly finished overhaul and responded to the second fire.

Section Five - Disclaimer and Signature

I, Pear Price, certify that all information submitted within this incident report is valid and true to the fullest extent of my knowledge. I understand that, if it is found that any information is false, forged, fraudulent or otherwise invalid I may be discharged from the Red County Fire Department based on the severity of the invalidity of the information.

Signature: Image

Advanced Life Support

Recruitment & Training - Director

Field Training Officer

Mitchell Casey
Civilian
RC-RP Forum Name: CallumRussel

Re: Pear Price | Incident Report #20022701

Postby Mitchell Casey » 01 Mar 2020, 07:36

INCIDENT REPORT

Supervisor Notes1.0: Supervisor name: Tom Fox
1.1: Supervisor comments: Good work!
1.2: Supervisor signature: T.Fox

tag

This topic has been locked and/or archived.

Return to “Archive”