[✘] Motor Vehicle Accident
[✘] Structure Fire
[✘] Brush Fire
[✘] Fire Alarm/CO Alarm
[✓] Other (specify):Human Corpse Fire.

Section Three - Units Involved

Units involved (Other than yourself): SASP

Section Four - Narrative

Narrative of Incident: On Sunday August 4rth 2019, Station 11 was dispatched to a reports of an unkown fire in the area of outer loan, palomino creek. Engine-11 signed on air and responded with a crew of one to the fire at 20:31. While responding an update was given to the call that the caller reported seeing a body burning in the middle of outer loan rd. Shortly after Engine-11 Arrived in the area and was investigating. Upon turning on to outer loan rd. Engine-11 arrived on location to the numeric address of 2 outer loan rd. Where a single male corpse laid out front after being fully burnt. Upon Engine-11 arriving, Engine-11 established outer loan rd command. While looking at the body Engine-11 Crews noticed there were multiple bullet wholes in the corpse its self. At this time Engine-11 notified SASP to dispatch a detective to the scene 20:36. The scene was then later turned over to SASP to continue invetigation and Engine-11 Went off air back at quarters at 20:45

Section Five - Disclaimer and Signature

I, Harry Bosch, certify that all information submitted within this incident report is valid and true to the fullest extent of my knowledge. I understand that, if it is found that any information is false, forged, fraudulent or otherwise invalid I may be discharged from the Red County Fire Department based on the severity of the invalidity of the information.

Signature: Image

Mitchell Casey
Civilian
RC-RP Forum Name: CallumRussel

Re: Harry Bosch | Incident Report #0001

Postby Mitchell Casey » 11 Aug 2019, 06:09

INCIDENT REPORT

Supervisor Notes1.0: Supervisor name: Tom Fox
1.1: Supervisor comments: This is a very harrowing and disturbing scene. Very good work.
1.2: Supervisor signature: T.Fox

tag

Return to “Archive”