Reinstatement - Frank Hansen

This is where former members of the Department can attempt to file a request for reinstatement to the department.
Frank Hansen
Firefighter I
RC-RP Forum Name: Alusive

Reinstatement - Frank Hansen

Postby Frank Hansen » 27 Mar 2024, 12:43

WALLACE MUNDELL
Fire Chief
Image10 Palomino Way
Palomino Creek, SA

REQUEST FOR REINSTATEMENT

Section I: Personal Information

1.1: Full Name: Frank Hansen
1.2: Previous Rank: Probationary Firefighter
1.3: Previous Badge Number: 1498

1.4: Type of Termination: Dishonourable
1.5: Reason for Termination: Failure to appear for duty

Section II: Motivational Information

2.1: Why do you want to return to the Red County Department (min. 50 words): I have a profound sense of commitment to saving lives since I applied to the Red County Fire Department. During my last tenure I gained knowledge and experience in order to pursue such a mission and I met amazing people. I would like to contribute to the daily duties with my fellow firefighters, gaining extra skills and dedicate myself to the people in difficulty of the county.
2.2: If brought back into the Red County Department what do you think you can change or make better (min. 50 words): I can bring my personal knowledge and experience both in firefighting and lifesaving on the field. I wish to pertake to the emergency activities that the department personnel has to deal with every day. I would establish relations with the other firefighters considering that teamwork is one of the most important thing in such a job. If I will be reinstated, I will work on my weaknesses and I will try to develop and optimize my skills.
2.3: Why should we consider swearing you in as a member of this Department again, and what can you bring to us as a Department (min. 100 words): I want to join Fire Department because I love helping people and making our community better. My past experiences have taught me how important it is to be dedicated, work together, and lead in emergencies. I'm determined to bring these skills to your team, helping with ongoing training, improving communication, and keeping high professional standards. I'm ready to use my experience and willingness to learn to support your Department's mission and ensure everyone's safety.

(( Section III: Out of Character Information ))

3.1: What is your current time zone: GMT+1
3.2: Server Forum Profile: ACCESS
3.3: Please provide a picture of your /stats: ACCESS
3.4: Please provide a picture of your admin record: ACCESS
3.5: Why do you want to come back to the faction on an out of character level: I want to start doing roleplay again and play in this faction.

Joseph Huffman
Battalion Chief
RC-RP Forum Name: Blue

Re: Reinstatement - Frank Hansen

Postby Joseph Huffman » 27 Mar 2024, 13:53

March 27th, 2024

RE: REINSTATEMENT REQUEST — RECEIVED

Dear Mr. Hensen,

This letter is in response to your reinstatement request the Red County Fire Department. Please be advised that your request has been received and has been forwarded to the Department's Chief Officers and Line Officers for thorough review, consideration, and resolution.

We ask that you please allow us at least 48 hours prior to inquiring about a status update to your request processing. Should you have any questions or require additional information, please address them to the the undersigned officer's email inbox.

Best Regards,
    J Huffman
    Captain II Joseph Huffman
    Red County Fire Department

Serving the Cities of: Blueberry • Dillimore • Montgomery • Palomino Creek • and Unincorporated Areas of Red County

Wallace Mundell
Fire Chief
Certification: Paramedic
Badge Number: 1157
RC-RP Forum Name: geko2
Primary Assignment: Fire Headquarters

Postby Wallace Mundell » 27 Mar 2024, 15:56

March 27, 2024

RE: LETTER OF OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT

Dear Mr. Hansen,

This letter is in response to your reinstatement request the Red County Fire Department.

Following discussions by Chief Officers and Line Officers, we are pleased to offer you employment at the civil service title of FIREFIGHTER I.

Please return a letter with your intent to accept or decline this employment offer. Should you have any questions or require additional information, please address them to the the undersigned officer's email inbox.

Best Regards,
    MUNDELL
    Fire Chief Wallace Mundell

Serving the Cities of: Blueberry • Dillimore • Montgomery • Palomino Creek • and Unincorporated Areas of Red County

FIRE CHIEF WALLACE MUNDELL
Executive Management, Fire Headquarters
Red County Fire Department — "In Service of Others"

Frank Hansen
Firefighter I
RC-RP Forum Name: Alusive

Postby Frank Hansen » 27 Mar 2024, 18:01

I accept

Wallace Mundell
Fire Chief
Certification: Paramedic
Badge Number: 1157
RC-RP Forum Name: geko2
Primary Assignment: Fire Headquarters

Postby Wallace Mundell » 27 Mar 2024, 18:09

March 27, 2024

RE: REINSTATEMENT REQUEST — EMPLOYMENT

Dear Mr. Hansen,

We have received your confirmation of acceptance and are pleased to welcome you back to the Red County Fire Department.

You must now observe the following information and ensure the relevant tasks are carried out, if applicable, to enable you to be reinstated into the Department successfully.

The items which need to be read, completed, and/or acknowledged will now be categorized for you below:

Academic Material:
      You are encouraged to read up on the material relating to any certifications you hold within the state of San Andreas. If you have been gone longer than three (3) months, this will be useful as you will have to be retested on the material prior to heading on shift at your Fire Station. The material you are encouraged to read can be found at the Training Material section. You may submit an on-line registration to a Refresher Course hosted by Recruitment and Training Division.

Administrative Material:
      Since you are returning to the Fire Department, it is required that you fill out some paper work and read up on some administrative documents that will benefit your tenure within the Department. The documents and paperwork which need to be read and/or completed will now be found below:

1. Read the Manual of Operations.
      2. Read the Department memorandums.
      3. Your badge number is 1498.

We wish you the best of luck in your new career.

Best Regards,
    MUNDELL
    Fire Chief Wallace Mundell

FIRE CHIEF WALLACE MUNDELL
Executive Management, Fire Headquarters
Red County Fire Department — "In Service of Others"

Return to “Reinstatement Requests”