Reinstatement - Kyle Martin

This is where former members of the Department can attempt to file a request for reinstatement to the department.
Zachary Meadows
Fire Engineer
Certification: Emergency Medical Technician
Badge Number: 1717
RC-RP Forum Name: ihealyou
Primary Assignment: Fire Station 10
Second Assignment: Public Information Office
Third Assignment: Recruitment & Training Division

Reinstatement - Kyle Martin

Postby Zachary Meadows » 01 Mar 2024, 16:12

WALLACE MUNDELL
Fire Chief
Image10 Palomino Way
Palomino Creek, SA

REQUEST FOR REINSTATEMENT

Section I: Personal Information

1.1: Full Name: Kyle Martin
1.2: Previous Rank: Firefighter II
1.3: Previous Badge Number: 1717

1.4: Type of Termination: Resignation.
1.5: Reason for Termination: Personal.

Section II: Motivational Information

2.1: Why do you want to return to the Red County Department (min. 50 words): I've resigned from the Red County Fire Department a couple of months ago due to personal issues. Fortunately I've managed to focus on the personal side of my life during this period of time & now that I've solved the aforementioned issues, I'm readier than ever to come back and serve within the department that I've loved and treated with great respect for a large part of my lifetime. Here resides the career and the profession that I've decided to pursue a long time ago and I'm positive about the fact that should I come back I'll get a long way ahead this time.
2.2: If brought back into the Red County Department what do you think you can change or make better (min. 50 words): If brought back into the Red County Fire Department, I think I can not only assist the department through executing my regular duties, but also helping out the higher ranks thanks to my previous experience & activity into perfectioning and pursuing further the development's goals and objectives that have been set forward. I also firmly believe that I'll be able to employ all of my strengths, potentials and skills into executing my duties perfectly and in a timely fashion.
2.3: Why should we consider swearing you in as a member of this Department again, and what can you bring to us as a Department (min. 100 words): My reinstatement to the Red County Fire Department would represent significant value to the department, as I have successfully addressed and resolved the personal problems that led me to resign. This personal experience strengthened my resolve and allowed me to focus on my commitment to the department. First of all, my long employment history & time spent in service, as well as the respect I have always shown toward the organization are evident in my desire to return. My decision to pursue this career many years ago demonstrates my dedication to this profession and my love for the department. I am confident that if given another opportunity, I would go a long way to contribute to the success and continued development of the Red County Fire Department. In addition, my past experience within the department has provided me with in-depth knowledge and a comprehensive understanding of organizational dynamics. I believe I can not only perform the normal duties required, but also make valuable contributions to the higher ranks, contributing to the refinement and achievement of established development goals. I'd summarize this whole chapter in a simple sentence: my determination and past experience would enable me to perform the tasks flawlessly and in a timely manner.

(( Section III: Out of Character Information ))

3.1: What is your current time zone: GMT +1
3.2: Server Forum Profile: ACCESS
3.3: Please provide a picture of your /stats: ACCESS
3.4: Please provide a picture of your admin record: ACCESS
3.5: Why do you want to come back to the faction on an out of character level: Similarly to the IC reasoning, I've taken this time off to focus myself & solve a couple of issues on a IRL level as well. Now I've solved them & I've also got plenty of time free, therefore I feel like I'm ready once again to come back at the Red County Fire Department and serve within this department where I've also had the great opportunity to meet some amazing people & have a great overall roleplay experience.
FIRE ENGINEER ZACHARY MEADOWS
Station 10, Palomino Creek
Red County Fire Department — "In Service of Others"

Wallace Mundell
Fire Chief
Certification: Paramedic
Badge Number: 1157
RC-RP Forum Name: geko2
Primary Assignment: Fire Headquarters

Re: Reinstatement - Kyle Martin

Postby Wallace Mundell » 01 Mar 2024, 16:14

WALLACE MUNDELL
Fire Chief
Image10 Palomino Way
Palomino Creek, SA

REINSTATEMENT REQUEST RESPONSE

Dear Mr. Martin,

The Line and Chief Officers of the Red County Fire Department would like to thank you for submitting a request for reinstatement into our Fire Department. We ask that you please allow us at least forty eight (48) hours prior to inquiring about a status update to your request processing. Thank you for your patience during this time!

Best Regards,
Fire Chief Wallace Mundell
Red County Fire Department
FIRE CHIEF WALLACE MUNDELL
Executive Management, Fire Headquarters

Wallace Mundell
Fire Chief
Certification: Paramedic
Badge Number: 1157
RC-RP Forum Name: geko2
Primary Assignment: Fire Headquarters

Re: Reinstatement - Kyle Martin

Postby Wallace Mundell » 02 Mar 2024, 08:33

WALLACE MUNDELL
Fire Chief
Image10 Palomino Way
Palomino Creek, SA

REINSTATEMENT REQUEST RESPONSE

Dear Mr. Martin,

The Line and Chief Officers of the Red County Fire Department have deliberated upon your request and are happy to inform you that we have decided to accept your request for reinstatement with the offer of FIREFIGHTER II. If you accept this offer from the Officers of the Department then reply to our email promptly!

Best Regards,
Fire Chief Wallace Mundell
Red County Fire Department
FIRE CHIEF WALLACE MUNDELL
Executive Management, Fire Headquarters

Zachary Meadows
Fire Engineer
Certification: Emergency Medical Technician
Badge Number: 1717
RC-RP Forum Name: ihealyou
Primary Assignment: Fire Station 10