A4: Last name: Stafford

A5: Contact number: 609-2856
A6: Contact email: [email protected]
A7: Date of birth: 10/07/1998

A8: Nationality: English.
A9: Are you legally able to work in the United States?: Yes
A10: Criminal record link: https://lssd.redcountyrp.com/viewtopic.php?t=889

SECTION B: EDUCATION & EMPLOYMENT

B1: Highest level of education achieved: College degree.
B2: All current qualifications:
[*] Diploma in accounting.
[*] Accounting bachelor degree.
[*] N/A

B3: High school attended: Manchester High School.
B4: University attended (if applicable): Manchester college.

B5: Are you still currently in employment?: No.
B6: Company name: N/A
B7: Contact number: N/A
B8: Contact email: N/A
B9: Job title: N/A
B10: Job duties: N/A

B11: Do you currently hold a National EMS Certification?: Yes.

SECTION C: PERSONAL STATEMENT

C1: Why do you wish to join the Red County Fire Department? (Minimum of 100s words): I always wanted to help people who needs help. It's either small or big problem. Back in England when I worked in accounting I used to deal with most business and peoples accounts and it felt good helping them, but now I want to try something new and challenging. One day I saw that fire departament was hiring so I though to myself I should challenge myself and try this opportunity. I'm willing to acquire a firefighter qualification, be aware of great responsibility and be able to take care of county well being. The way I see being an firefighter means constantly improving, learning how to make quick decisions and being ready to act in emergency situations. Career in fire departament is honorable and important and I want to be a part of it. I'm mature enough to sacrifice my time and efforts for the well-being of others.

SECTION D: DECLARATION

I, Kenneth Stafford , certify that all information submitted within this application is valid and true to the fullest extent of my knowledge. I certify that the entire application was written and completed by myself with no assistance from anybody else. I understand that, if it is found that any information is false, forged, fraudulent or otherwise invalid I may be blacklisted from the Red County Fire Department based on the severity of the invalidity of the information. I understand that copying any other application is prohibited and doing so will result in my blacklist. I understand the intensity of the Red County Fire Department fitness test and I have fully prepared for it before submitting this application. I also understand that if any injury is acquired within the test, it is due to my lack of preparation rather than the supervisor's lack of ability or experience. I promise to put every ounce of effort that I have into the department for the benefit of the State of San Andreas and anything other than such will result in my forced departure. I will attend my interview, fitness test, academy sessions and any subsequent scheduled events, courses or training sessions promptly and punctually. If I don't, I understand that I may be removed from the department due to a lack of trustworthiness to fulfil scheduled event attendance. I understand that the department has protocols and I promise to learn and adhere to them strictly and without failure. If I do fail, I will be punished accordingly but will not let such punishment affect my abilities as a firefighter. I understand that I am able to gain rewards within the department but promise to never ask for such rewards. I also understand that those who receive rewards are worthy of such in the eyes of superior ranks and will not hold jealousy over such employees. I promise to never hold a grudge with anybody in the department and if one begins to develop I promise to approach a supervisor with my concerns in a professional and formal manner. I understand that I will be under probation for the first year (( two weeks )) of my career where I will be more susceptible to receiving harsh disciplinary action, however, I promise to put in the same amount of effort regardless of any underlying effects including my probationary period. I promise to never misrepresent the department in any way and I understand that doing so will result in my immediate removal (( both IC and OOC )). I also understand that I may be removed for any reason deemed suitable by a superior and, if I feel as though a removal is unnecessary, I will take it to a person with a higher ranking inside of the department such as a Chief through a disciplinary hearing, but I promise to not attempt to appeal any decision made against me without the usage of the disciplinary hearing system. I pledge my utmost loyalty to the Red County Fire Department and Fire Chief WALLACE MUNDELL, as well as the rest of Line Officers and Chief Officers.

By signing below, I agree to all of the terms above.

SECTION E: OOC INFORMATION

E1: Master account name: William1234
E2: Red County Roleplay forum name: Will_Russell
E3: Real age: 21

E4: Screenshot of adminrecord via User Control Panel (redcountyrp.com). DO NOT EDIT THE SCREENSHOT: https://imgur.com/a/6mYN5Fc

E5: Explanation of any punishments on the prior screenshot: Made a stupid mistake, got some time to think about it and what was the right thing to do in that situation. I learned from that mistake and won't do it again.

E6: Are you part of any other factions? If so, which?: No.

E7: Level 3+ Character (/stats): https://imgur.com/a/8O8c8yI

E8:Additional Comments: N/A[/font]

Ainsley Rain
Fire Engineer
Certification: Paramedic
Badge Number: 1826
RC-RP Forum Name: Tommy Tomi
Primary Assignment: Fire Station 10
Second Assignment: Recruitment & Training Division

Re: Firefighter Trainee - Kenneth_Stafford

Postby Ainsley Rain » 27 Mar 2024, 17:20

March 27, 2024

RE: PRELIMINARY APPLICATION — UNDER REVIEW

Dear Mr. Stafford,

Thank you for applying for the position of Firefighter Trainee/EMT Trainee with the Red County.

This letter is to inform you that your preliminary background application was received by the Red County Fire Department's Recruitment and Training Division. Your background will now be carefully evaluated in light of the Red County Background Standards for public positions.

If you have any questions or additional information, please mail it to the Recruitment and Training Division.

Best Regards,
    A. Rain
    Firefighter III Ainsley Rain
    Recruitment and Training Division
    Red County Fire Department

Serving the Cities of: Blueberry • Dillimore • Montgomery • Palomino Creek • and Unincorporated Areas of Red County

Zachary Meadows
Fire Engineer
Certification: Emergency Medical Technician
Badge Number: 1717
RC-RP Forum Name: ihealyou
Primary Assignment: Fire Station 10
Second Assignment: Public Information Office
Third Assignment: Recruitment & Training Division

Re: Firefighter Trainee - Kenneth_Stafford

Postby Zachary Meadows » 27 Mar 2024, 18:57

March 27, 2024

RE: PRELIMINARY APPLICATION — NOT SELECTED

Dear Mr. Stafford,

Thank you for applying for the position of Firefighter Trainee with the Red County.

The Red County Fire Department has reviewed all of the information you have submitted or which has been developed to date as part of your application for the position of Firefighter Trainee. As a result of that review, this letter is written to inform you that you were not among those selected to move forward in the selection process.

The Recruitment and Training Division encourage you to retain your interest in public service and volunteer activities. We have no doubt that you'll make a valuable contribution to the community and at the same time find satisfaction and fulfillment in whatever activities you involve yourself in.

The Recruitment and Training Division also strongly recommends that you undertake an Observer Program at Station 10 in Palomino Creek where you will be able to witness the operations of the department, the daily life of a firefighter and generally everything that revolves around this career so that you will have a better chance of success should you wish to apply again.

If you have any questions or additional information, please mail it to the Recruitment and Training Division.

Best Regards,
    Z. Meadows
    Fire Engineer Zachary Meadows
    Recruitment and Training Division
    Red County Fire Department

Serving the Cities of: Blueberry • Dillimore • Montgomery • Palomino Creek • and Unincorporated Areas of Red County

FIRE ENGINEER ZACHARY MEADOWS
Station 10, Palomino Creek
Red County Fire Department — "In Service of Others"

Return to “Archive”