A2: First name: Christopher
A3: Middle name(s): Joseph
A4: Last name: Stolz

A5: Contact number: 5770740
A6: Contact email: [email protected]
A7: Date of birth: 29/01/1986

A8: Nationality: US Citizenship obtained in 2022
A9: Are you legally able to work in the United States?: Yes
A10: Criminal record link: https://lssd.redcountyrp.com/viewtopic.php?p=1024#p1024

SECTION B: EDUCATION & EMPLOYEMENT

B1: Highest level of education achieved: University
B2: All current qualifications:
  • Served in the Bundeswehr as a Paramedic
  • has vast Knowledge on Paramedical and Medical terms
  • has an International EMS certification
B3: High school attended: Lycée Jean Renoir, Munich

B4: University attended (if applicable): University of Frankfurt

B5: Are you still currently in employment?: No
B6: Company name: N/A
B7: Contact number: N/A
B8: Contact email: N/A
B9: Job title: N/A
B10: Job duties: N/A

B11: Do you currently hold a National EMS Certification?: Not a National one, but I am a holder of an International EMS Certification

SECTION C: PERSONAL STATEMENT

C1: Why do you wish to join the Red County Fire Department? (Minimum of 100s words): I Wish to assist and help the residents of San Andreas Counties lead a healthy and happy life, during my time in the military i learned how valuable human life is but also how fragile it can be, and protecting the souls and lives of innocents became my sole responsibilty even after my military service, and I believe joining the RCFD will allow me to continue baring that responsibility by helping those in Red County and serving them to be healthy, safe and sound, becoming part of this department will ensure I do not let precious lives go to waste, no matter the personal cost.
SECTION D: DECLARATION

I, Christopher Joseph Stolz, certify that all information submitted within this application is valid and true to the fullest extent of my knowledge. I certify that the entire application was written and completed by myself with no assistance from anybody else. I understand that, if it is found that any information is false, forged, fraudulent or otherwise invalid I may be blacklisted from the Red County Fire Department based on the severity of the invalidity of the information. I understand that copying any other application is prohibited and doing so will result in my blacklist. I understand the intensity of the Red County Fire Department fitness test and I have fully prepared for it before submitting this application. I also understand that if any injury is acquired within the test, it is due to my lack of preparation rather than the supervisor's lack of ability or experience. I promise to put every ounce of effort that I have into the department for the benefit of the State of San Andreas and anything other than such will result in my forced departure. I will attend my interview, fitness test, academy sessions and any subsequent scheduled events, courses or training sessions promptly and punctually. If I don't, I understand that I may be removed from the department due to a lack of trustworthiness to fulfill scheduled event attendance. I understand that the department has protocols and I promise to learn and adhere to them strictly and without failure. If I do fail, I will be punished accordingly but will not let such punishment affect my abilities as a firefighter. I understand that I am able to gain rewards within the department but promise to never ask for such rewards. I also understand that those who receive rewards are worthy of such in the eyes of superior ranks and will not hold jealousy over such employees. I promise to never hold a grudge with anybody in the department and if one begins to develop I promise to approach a supervisor with my concerns in a professional and formal manner. I understand that I will be under probation for the first year (( two weeks )) of my career where I will be more susceptible to receiving harsh disciplinary action, however, I promise to put in the same amount of effort regardless of any underlying effects including my probationary period. I promise to never misrepresent the department in any way and I understand that doing so will result in my immediate removal (( both IC and OOC )). I also understand that I may be removed for any reason deemed suitable by a superior and, if I feel as though a removal is unnecessary, I will take it to a person with a higher ranking inside of the department such as a Chief through a disciplinary hearing, but I promise to not attempt to appeal any decision made against me without the usage of the disciplinary hearing system. I pledge my utmost loyalty to the Red County Fire Department and Fire Chief WALLACE MUNDELL, as well as the rest of Line Officers and Chief Officers.

By signing below, I agree to all of the terms above.
SIGNATURE: Image[/size]

SECTION E: OOC INFORMATION

F1: Master account name: JustSid
F2: Red County Roleplay forum name: JustSid
F3: Real age: 20

F4: Screenshot of adminrecord via User Control Panel (redcountyrp.com). DO NOT EDIT THE SCREENSHOT:
Spoiler: show

F5: Explanation of any punishments on the prior screenshot: N/A

F6: Are you part of any other factions? If so, which?: No im not part of any other faction.

F7: Level 3+ Character (/stats): Image

F8:Additional Comments: Only problem here is that my IC charachter is almost at Level 3, hopefully by the time of this application's review it shall be level 3, sorry for any mistakes or errors on the application below, Have a wonderful day.N/A[/font]
Last edited by JustSid on 14 Feb 2024, 09:14, edited 2 times in total.

Andy Marshall
Civilian
RC-RP Forum Name: JoshG

Re: Medical Technician application, Chrisopher J. Stolz

Postby Andy Marshall » 13 Feb 2024, 11:23

WALLACE MUNDELL
Fire Chief
Image10 Palomino Way
Palomino Creek, SA

EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION RESPONSE

Dear Mr. Stolz,

Thank you for being patient during our reviewal process! Unfortunately, we have found some mistakes in your application that we need you to correct before we proceed so your application is currently ON HOLD! These mistakes can be found listed below:

• Inability to meet the word requirement (100) on question C1
  • (( Please fix your image links on your signature and question F4 ))
  • (( Please upload an image of /stats on question F7 ))
Previous Characters
Mason Jackson -Assistant Chief -Red County Fire Department/San Andreas Fire & Rescue
James Maynard -Fire Captain -Red County Fire Department

JustSid
Civilian

Re: Emergency Medical Technician Application | Christopher J. Stolz [ON HOLD]

Postby JustSid » 13 Feb 2024, 13:18

Fixed, sorry for the mistake.

Andy Marshall
Civilian

Postby Andy Marshall » 13 Feb 2024, 15:48

WALLACE MUNDELL
Fire Chief
Image10 Palomino Way
Palomino Creek, SA

Dear Mr. Stolz,

Thank you for being patient during our reviewal process! Unfortunately, we have found some mistakes in your application that we need you to correct before we proceed so your application is currently ON HOLD! These mistakes can be found listed below:

• (( Inability to meet the word requirement (100) on question C1 ))
Previous Characters
Mason Jackson -Assistant Chief -Red County Fire Department/San Andreas Fire & Rescue

JustSid
Civilian

Postby JustSid » 14 Feb 2024, 09:15

Fixed, the forum somehow didnt save the edit i made in the question, sorry for the inconvenience

Andy Marshall
Civilian

Postby Andy Marshall » 14 Feb 2024, 14:46

WALLACE MUNDELL
Fire Chief
Image10 Palomino Way
Palomino Creek, SA

Dear Mr. Stolz,

Thank you for applying for the Red County Fire Department. Unfortunately, after a discussion amongst the Recruitment and Training Division, we have decided to DENY your application. You may apply during the next recruitment cycle. We are not obligated to disclose denial reason(s), however, you may email us if you wish to inquire.

Best Regards,
Andy Marshall, Training Officer
Recruitment and Training Division, Red County Fire Department

Previous Characters

Return to “Archive”