Postby Cody Llamas » 02 Jan 2024, 16:37

WALLACE MUNDELL
Fire Chief
Image10 Palomino Way
Palomino Creek, SA

REQUEST FOR REINSTATEMENT

Section I: Personal Information

1.1: Full Name: Cody Llamas
1.2: Previous Rank: Assistant Chief the first time, Cant remember the other time (Probably FF1?)
1.3: Previous Badge Number: Unsure,Probably something with 48 in it.

1.4: Type of Termination: Resignation
1.5: Reason for Termination: Was so long ago not 100% sure. I think just left to do other stuff.

Section II: Motivational Information

2.1: Why do you want to return to the Red County Department (min. 50 words):

Honestly I feel like it's time to return home to where it all began when I first moved to the area. This department gave me a shot when I was fresh to this whole area and completely got aided me into how my life has gone here. I spent along opening career here in the department when it was the SACFD. Did so much from training lots of cadets to helping run the department, it was such a blast. Even when I left to do other stuff like PD that medical knowledge always stayed with me in my heart. I dont remember the name of that division but I even helped run the PD side of the medical stuff. At the end of the day it'll just be nice to come home again and help with whatever is needed. I promise i'm not old and I still got what it takes to serve the county.

2.2: If brought back into the Red County Department what do you think you can change or make better (min. 50 words):

I'm not much of a person to say that I would come in and change something. I would have trust in how it's going and see what would be needed to give input too. I know I have alot of previous knowledge locked in the brain that just needs to be brought to light again. I can assure you that if you're looking for some experience I can offer that to you. Been around this town for awhile so maybe some previous relationships with people could help out depending on the situation as well.

2.3: Why should we consider swearing you in as a member of this Department again, and what can you bring to us as a Department (min. 100 words):

I always hate bringing up the past because times change but during my time in the department there was so much enjoyment and opportunities that came from it. I went up to pretty much one of the highest ranks and trained so many people to help mold them into fine firefighters/EMTs. It was such a great time to see everything model in that direct from the inside and even the outside when I wasn't in the department. I always wanted FD relations to be the best relations in the county with everyone. When it got rough there was always ways to fix it no matter what the issue was.

I would love to be able to come back and hit the ground running. I'm sure lots of stuff is probably different but i'm excited at the chance to learn and maybe work with new/ former faces to continue to keep department relations in a good light with the citizens.

(( Section III: Out of Character Information ))

3.1: What is your current time zone: Eastern Standard Time
3.2: Please provide a picture of your /stats: ACCESS
3.3: Please provide a picture of your admin record: So freaking long would take many pictures from former admin shenanigans lmao
3.4: Why do you want to come back to the faction on an out of character level:
I really couldn't think of anything interesting to me to join with the server coming back and just realizing it a few days ago. Would just love to get back into it and joining here again makes the most sense to me ICly and OOCly. Plus I always do enjoy the medical RP side thus why its pretty much been my whole RCRP career.

* Jimmie Johnson 7x Champion! -> 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2013,2016! *
* 2 1/2 Year SACFD Employee Now Unretired (2012-2014) *
* IG: Cody Llamas *

Jose Hernandez
Retired Employee
Certification: Paramedic
Badge Number: 1627
RC-RP Forum Name: Slowburn
Primary Assignment: Fire Headquarters

Re: Cody Llamas - Reinstatement

Postby Jose Hernandez » 02 Jan 2024, 16:40

WALLACE MUNDELL
Fire Chief
Image10 Palomino Way
Palomino Creek, SA

REINSTATEMENT REQUEST RESPONSE

Dear Mr. Llamas,

The Line and Chief Officers of the Red County Fire Department would like to thank you for submitting a request for reinstatement into our Fire Department. We ask that you please allow us at least forty eight (48) hours prior to inquiring about a status update to your request processing. Thank you for your patience during this time!

Best Regards,
Battalion Chief Jose Hernandez
Red County Fire Department
(RET.) DEPUTY CHIEF JOSE HERNANDEZ
Executive Management, Fire Headquarters
Red County Fire Department — "In Service of Others"

Jose Hernandez
Retired Employee
Certification: Paramedic
Badge Number: 1627
RC-RP Forum Name: Slowburn
Primary Assignment: Fire Headquarters

Re: Cody Llamas - Reinstatement

Postby Jose Hernandez » 02 Jan 2024, 16:41

WALLACE MUNDELL
Fire Chief
Image10 Palomino Way
Palomino Creek, SA

REINSTATEMENT REQUEST RESPONSE

Dear Mr. LLamas,

The Line and Chief Officers of the Red County Fire Department have deliberated upon your request and are happy to inform you that we have decided to accept your request for reinstatement with the offer of FIRE ENGINEER. If you accept this offer from the Officers of the Department then reply to our email promptly!

Best Regards,
Battalion Chief Jose Hernandez
Red County Fire Department
(RET.) DEPUTY CHIEF JOSE HERNANDEZ
Executive Management, Fire Headquarters
Red County Fire Department — "In Service of Others"

Return to “Archive”