Image10 Palomino Way
Palomino Creek, SA

REQUEST FOR REINSTATEMENT

Section I: Personal Information

1.1: Full Name: Yaeko Nakamura
1.2: Previous Rank: FF1
1.3: Previous Badge Number: N/A

1.4: Type of Termination: Honorable discharge
1.5: Reason for Termination: Staff cutbacks (( the server shut down as I was still employed ))

Section II: Motivational Information

2.1: Why do you want to return to the Red County Department (min. 50 words): To me, being an EMT means embodying the spirit of compassion, bravery, and dedication to serving others. The rewarding feeling of making a genuine difference in someone's life is unmatched, and it fuels my unwavering desire to get rehired. Whether saving lives during critical moments or being someone's source of comfort during their most vulnerable times, I consider it a privilege to be part of this profession. I am confident in my abilities, commitment, and steadfastness to uphold the highest standards of care, and I earnestly look forward to the opportunity to serve as a paramedic once again.
2.2: If brought back into the Red County Department what do you think you can change or make better (min. 50 words): First and foremost, as an EMT, I have developed essential skills that allow me to handle high-pressure and time-sensitive situations effectively. The ability to remain calm and focused during emergencies is crucial, as it directly affects patient outcomes. Through experience, I have honed my problem-solving skills, maintaining a level-headed approach while making quick and accurate decisions. Consequently, I strongly believe that my proficiency in handling critical situations would be an invaluable asset to any medical team.
2.3: Why should we consider swearing you in as a member of this Department again, and what can you bring to us as a Department (min. 100 words): Being an EMT has shown me the immense value of teamwork and collaboration. Working alongside dedicated healthcare professionals has enriched my understanding of the significance of coordinated efforts in providing quality care. I have consistently demonstrated my ability to work harmoniously with diverse teams, effectively communicating while prioritizing patient safety. My commitment to being a team player is unwavering, and I am eager to contribute my skills to foster a supportive and efficient work environment. Moreover, my passion for continuous learning and professional growth propels me to seek reemployment. The medical field is ever-evolving, and I recognize the importance of staying updated with the latest advancements, protocols, and techniques. By rejoining the Red County Fire Department team, I can further expand my knowledge base, acquire new skills, and contribute to enhancing the delivery of emergency medical services.

(( Section III: Out of Character Information ))

3.1: What is your current time zone: EET / UTC+2
3.2: Please provide a picture of your /stats: ACCESS
3.3: Please provide a picture of your admin record: ACCESS
3.4: Why do you want to come back to the faction on an out of character level: I have always found roleplaying as a paramedic a unique and captivating experience that not only unveils the importance of lifesaving skills but also cultivates empathy, problem-solving abilities, and situational leadership qualities, which came in real handy on my then-LEO character as well. I can easily switching between basic roleplay, for those who don't exactly care about it and just want to get back in the game ASAP, and advanced roleplay, the actual magic happening, though based on my experience the latter was only applicable during fire RP, something to which I have contributed while working outside of FD as well (helping my good friend Ryan Jenkins with his Fire Safety Inspector RP every occasion I got). Regarding advanced medical RP, I recall applying for ALS at some point though there was no actual IC use given the dying server / low amount of players, thus I instead focused on air ambulance RP which was more adequate taking into account the frequent police chases that ended outside of the main RP area. Hence, I passionately wish to get reinstated so that I can contribute to the server's medical roleplay experience.

David Raines
Emergency Medical Technician
Certification: Emergency Medical Technician
Badge Number: 2761
RC-RP Forum Name: Heinrich
Primary Assignment: Fire Station 10
Second Assignment: Emergency Medical Services Section

Re: Yaeko Nakamura - Reinstatement

Postby David Raines » 02 Jan 2024, 08:01

WALLACE MUNDELL
Fire Chief
Image10 Palomino Way
Palomino Creek, SA

REINSTATEMENT REQUEST RESPONSE

Dear Ms. Nakamura,

The Line and Chief Officers of the Red County Fire Department would like to thank you for submitting a request for reinstatement into our Fire Department. We ask that you please allow us at least forty eight (48) hours prior to inquiring about a status update to your request processing.

For any other questions relating to your reinstatement request, please contact the undersigned official at the end of this letter. Thank you for your patience during this time.

Best Regards,
Audrey McLeod, Fire Chief
Red County Fire Department

Jose Hernandez
Retired Employee
Certification: Paramedic
Badge Number: 1627
RC-RP Forum Name: Slowburn
Primary Assignment: Fire Headquarters

Re: Yaeko Nakamura - Reinstatement

Postby Jose Hernandez » 02 Jan 2024, 08:22

WALLACE MUNDELL
Fire Chief
Image10 Palomino Way
Palomino Creek, SA

REINSTATEMENT REQUEST RESPONSE

Dear Ms. Nakamura,

The Line and Chief Officers of the Red County Fire Department have deliberated upon your request and are happy to inform you that we have decided to accept your request for reinstatement with the offer of FIREFIGHTER I. If you accept this offer from the Officers of the Department then reply to our email promptly!

Best Regards,
Battalion Chief Jose Hernandez
Red County Fire Department
(RET.) DEPUTY CHIEF JOSE HERNANDEZ
Executive Management, Fire Headquarters
Red County Fire Department — "In Service of Others"

Return to “Archive”