Civilian
RC-RP Forum Name: Nautica

[Candidate] Roy Jacobs [A]

Postby Roy Jacobs » 27 Mar 2020, 14:32

EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION

[divbox=#bf0000,#bf0000]
PERSONAL INFORMATION
// SECTION A
[/divbox][divbox=white,black]A1: Title: Mr.
A2: First name: Roy
A3: Middle name(s): Glenn
A4: Last name: Jacobs

A5: Contact number: 3195118
A6: Contact email: [email protected]
A7: Date of birth: 24/MAY/1995

A8: Nationality: USA
A9: Are you legally able to work in the United States?: Yes
A10: Criminal record link: https://forum.redcountyrp.com/threads/r ... st.190574/
[/divbox][divbox=#bf0000,#bf0000]
LANGUAGES
// SECTION B
[/divbox][divbox=white,black]B1: Are you fluent in English?: Yes
B2: Please list all other languages you know:
  • N/A
EDUCATION & EMPLOYMENT
// SECTION C
[/divbox][divbox=white,black]C1: Highest level of education achieved: University/BA
C2: All current qualifications:
  • Fire Training
  • First Aid Training
  • BA in Civil Enigneering
C3: High school attended: Pullman High School
C4: University attended (if applicable): Washinghton State University

C5: Are you still currently in employment?: Yes
C6: Company name: N/A
C7: Contact number: Same as above
C8: Contact email: Same as above
C9: Job title: N/A
C10: Job duties: N/A

C11: Do you currently hold a National EMS Certification?: No. I hold a Emergency Medical Responder certificate (EMR).
PERSONAL STATEMENT
// SECTION D
[/divbox][divbox=white,black]
My full name is Roy Glenn Jacobs. I am twenty four years old, born on the 24th of May 1995. I was brought up in Whitman County WA, along my parents side. Washington's cold but also dry climate has influenced me to want to aid the public from a young age. I previously volunteered with the Pullman Fire Department for five years. As a volunteer, I was required in doing both basic fire training and emergency medical responder training (EMR). I've been volunteering on the side from the time I was in high school. I graduated from Pullman High school in 2015, with my GED. I then attended Washington State University in efforts to accomplish my bachelors degree in Civil Engineering. I ended up completing my degree and graduating with the class of 2019. Since college, I’ve come to the decision that I really love firefighting. Currently, I've been trying to pursue my passion in a new setting. My father was actually the one that advised me to apply for the Red County Fire Department, after hearing some positions had opened up. Subsequently I took a look into the area, noticing it would be a perfect place for me. With the help of my parents, I was able to rent a room out in Vinewood where I pay weekly rent now. I'm applying for this position now because I believe this county has a multitude of people who need help.
DECLARATION
// SECTION E
[/divbox][divbox=white,black]
I, Roy Jacobs, certify that all information submitted within this application is valid and true to the fullest extent of my knowledge. I certify that the entire application was written and completed by myself with no assistance from anybody else. I understand that, if it is found that any information is false, forged, fraudulent or otherwise invalid I may be blacklisted from the Red County Fire Department based on the severity of the invalidity of the information. I understand that copying any other application is prohibited and doing so will result in my blacklist. I understand the intensity of the Red County Fire Department fitness test and I have fully prepared for it before submitting this application. I also understand that if any injury is acquired within the test, it is due to my lack of preparation rather than the supervisor's lack of ability or experience. I promise to put every ounce of effort that I have into the department for the benefit of the State of San Andreas and anything other than such will result in my forced departure. I will attend my interview, fitness test, academy sessions and any subsequent scheduled events, courses or training sessions promptly and punctually. If I don't, I understand that I may be removed from the department due to a lack of trustworthiness to fulfil scheduled event attendance. I understand that the department has protocols and I promise to learn and adhere to them strictly and without failure. If I do fail, I will be punished accordingly but will not let such punishment affect my abilities as a firefighter. I understand that I am able to gain rewards within the department but promise to never ask for such rewards. I also understand that those who receive rewards are worthy of such in the eyes of superior ranks and will not hold jealousy over such employees. I promise to never hold a grudge with anybody in the department and if one begins to develop I promise to approach a supervisor with my concerns in a professional and formal manner. I understand that I will be under probation for the first year (( two weeks )) of my career where I will be more susceptible to receiving harsh disciplinary action, however, I promise to put in the same amount of effort regardless of any underlying effects including my probationary period. I promise to never misrepresent the department in any way and I understand that doing so will result in my immediate removal (( both IC and OOC )). I also understand that I may be removed for any reason deemed suitable by a superior and, if I feel as though a removal is unnecessary, I will take it to a person with a higher ranking inside of the department such as a Chief through a disciplinary hearing, but I promise to not attempt to appeal any decision made against me without the usage of the disciplinary hearing system. I pledge my utmost loyalty to the Red County Fire Department Department and Fire Chief Marcos Santiago, as well as the rest of Line Officers and Chief Officers.

By signing below, I agree to all of the terms above.
SIGNATURE: Image
OOC SECTION
// SECTION F
[/divbox][divbox=white,black]F1: Master account name: Vaq
F2: Red County Roleplay forum name: Nautica
F3: Real age: 18

F4: Screenshot of adminrecord via User Control Panel (redcountyrp.com). DO NOT EDIT THE SCREENSHOT:
Spoiler: show

F5: Explanation of any punishments on the prior screenshot: I weapon hacked a few years ago, I definitely was immature at the time. Since coming back to this server, I've really enjoyed roleplaying and developing my characters. The tabs are really my fault, I''ve been trying to improve on logging out of game upon leaving the server.

F6: Are you part of any other factions? If so, which?: None

F7: Additional Comments: N/A
[/divbox]

Last edited by Roy Jacobs on 28 Mar 2020, 00:48, edited 5 times in total.

Fatima Ahmed
Civilian
RC-RP Forum Name: McDadda
Primary Assignment: Fire Station 10

Re: [Candidate] Roy Jacobs

Postby Fatima Ahmed » 27 Mar 2020, 18:19

APPLICATION RESPONSE

[divbox=#bf0000,#bf0000]APPLICATION RECEIVED[/divbox][divbox=white,black]Dear Mr. Roy Jacobs,

Your application has been received. We appreciate your interest in joining the Red County Fire Department. We are reviewing applications currently and expect to schedule interviews in the next couple of days. If you are selected for an interview, you will receive a response from our Recruitment and Training Team.

Thank you, again, for your interest in joining the Red County Fire Department.

Regards,
Fatima Ahmed, Recruitment Director
Recruitment & Training Division, Red County Fire Department
[/divbox]

Fatima Ahmed
Civilian

Postby Fatima Ahmed » 27 Mar 2020, 19:49

APPLICATION RESPONSE

[divbox=#bf0000,#bf0000]APPLICATION ERRORS[/divbox][divbox=white,black]Dear Mr. Roy Jacobs,

Error(s) have been discovered in your application that has either prevented it from processing appropriately, or is lacking in detail or information. This is your first chance at amending your application and fixing the mistakes appropriately.

Mistakes have been found in sections A1, B1, and B2. Please fix them and reply whenever your application has been edited. Please specify proper title. If English is all you know, submit answer for B2 as N/A.

Regards,
Fatima Ahmed, Recruitment Director
[/divbox]

Roy Jacobs
Civilian
RC-RP Forum Name: Nautica

Postby Roy Jacobs » 27 Mar 2020, 22:45

((Errors have been fixed now. Thank you.))

Kristen Witkowski
Civilian
RC-RP Forum Name: Phenomz

Re: [Candidate] Roy Jacobs [I]

Postby Kristen Witkowski » 28 Mar 2020, 09:58

APPLICATION RESPONSE

[divbox=#bf0000,#bf0000]APPLICATION ACCEPTED[/divbox][divbox=white,black]Dear Mr. Roy Jacobs,

Your application has been accepted. You must now undergo an interview, followed by a medical and fitness test. You can find more information within our applicant section, found here. We'd like to congratulate you on making it this far within the recruitment process, and we wish you the best of luck for the future.

Regards,
Tanaquil Snow, Recruitment Officer
[/divbox]

Captain #10 — T. Snow

Emery Rodriguez
Civilian
RC-RP Forum Name: Buffalowildwings03

Re: [Candidate] Roy Jacobs [I]

Postby Emery Rodriguez » 29 Mar 2020, 21:15

APPLICATION RESPONSE

[divbox=#bf0000,#bf0000]APPLICATION CONCLUSION[/divbox][divbox=white,black]Dear Mr. Roy Jacobs,

After a thorough review of your Verbal Interview, Candidate Physical Agility Test and Medical Examination, our recruitment officers have made a decision regarding your application.

We'd like to congratulate you on passing all stages of our recruitment process and earning a position within the Red County Fire Department Academy. The results for your stages have been attached below.

Verbal Interview: PASS
Candidate Physical Agility Test: PASS
Medical Examination: PASS

You will be introduced into the Department as an Academy Student, where you will be able to attend ride-alongs with the Department while you await for your academy dates. Please read all documentation located here. Congratulations on making it this far, and we wish you the best of luck for your future in the department.

Regards,
Pear Price, Recruitment Deputy Director
[/divbox]

Advanced Life Support

Recruitment & Training - Director

Field Training Officer

Fatima Ahmed
Civilian

Re: [Candidate] Roy Jacobs [A]

Postby Fatima Ahmed » 01 Apr 2020, 22:56

This topic has been locked and/or archived.

Return to “Archive”