RC-RP Forum Name: Slowburn
Primary Assignment: Fire Headquarters

(( [Reinstatee] Hernandez, Jose ))

Postby Jose Hernandez » 08 Feb 2020, 09:14

REINSTATEMENT APPLICATION

[divbox=#bf0000,#bf0000]
PERSONAL INFORMATION
// SECTION A
[/divbox][divbox=white,black]A1: Title: Mr.
A2: First name: Jose
A3: Middle name(s): --
A4: Last name: Hernandez

A5: Contact number: 5108223
A6: Contact email: [email protected]
A7: Date of birth: 04/JAN/1976

A8: Nationality: American
A9: Are you legally able to work in the United States?: Yes.
A10: Criminal record link: ACCESS
[/divbox][divbox=#bf0000,#bf0000]
HISTORY
// SECTION B
[/divbox][divbox=white,black]B1: Have you been employed while away from the department?: Yes.
B2: If yes to B1, state employer's name: 7-Eleven

B3: What were you previously known for in the department?: My work in Administrative Services, I am a very dedicated person and I believe I could commit to a job along the lines of this again. I was most known for my role in overseeing Public Relations and other administrative divisions. I was a person keen on keeping our material up-to-date with the most recent material published by the National Fire Protection Agency and the Department of Health; EMS organizations.
B4: Why do you want to reinstate?: I'd like to reinstate to continue serving the citizens of Red County. I think I could be a valuable asset once more.
B5: What was your previous rank?: Assistant Fire Chief

B4: How long has it been since you were in the department?: Three years.
DECLARATION
// SECTION C
[/divbox][divbox=white,black]
I, Jose Hernandez, certify that all information submitted within this reinstatement application is valid and true to the fullest extent of my knowledge. I certify that the entire application was written and completed by myself with no assistance from anybody else. I understand that, if it is found that any information is false, forged, fraudulent or otherwise invalid I may be blacklisted from the Red County Fire Department based on the severity of the invalidity of the information. I understand that copying any other application is prohibited and doing so will result in my blacklist. I promise to put every ounce of effort that I have into the department for the benefit of the State of San Andreas and anything other than such will result in my forced departure. I understand that the department has protocols and I promise to learn and adhere to them strictly and without failure. If I do fail, I will be punished accordingly but will not let such punishment affect my abilities as a firefighter. I understand that I am able to gain rewards within the department but promise to never ask for such rewards. I also understand that those who receive rewards are worthy of such in the eyes of superior ranks and will not hold jealousy over such employees. I promise to never hold a grudge with anybody in the department and if one begins to develop I promise to approach a supervisor with my concerns in a professional and formal manner. I promise to never misrepresent the department in any way and I understand that doing so will result in my immediate removal (( both IC and OOC )). I also understand that I may be removed for any reason deemed suitable by a superior and, if I feel as though a removal is unnecessary, I will take it to a person with a higher ranking inside of the department such as a Chief through a disciplinary hearing, but I promise to not attempt to appeal any decision made against me without the usage of the disciplinary hearing system. I pledge my utmost loyalty to the Red County Fire Department and Fire Chief Marcos Santiago, as well as the rest of Line Officers and Chief Officers.

By signing below, I agree to all of the terms above.
SIGNATURE: Image
OOC SECTION
// SECTION D
[/divbox][divbox=white,black]D1: Master account name: Murf
D2: Red County Roleplay forum name: Murf (old); OutlawPC (new)
D3: Real name: Brandon
D4: Real age: 20

D5: Screenshot of adminrecord via User Control Panel (redcountyrp.com). DO NOT EDIT THE SCREENSHOT:
Spoiler: show

D6: Explanation of any punishments on the prior screenshot: I was an immature child.

D7: Are you part of any other factions? If so, which?: No.

D8: Additional Comments: I have since appealed all bans, I made this character in 2013 originally. I was unbanned most recently for the 2017 ban. Not sure about why I was removed from FD but I can only assume it applies to 2017. My criminal record is on my new forum account, I can't seem to access my old one :/ Not sure of the email I used for this either as I made it so long ago :(((
[/divbox]

(RET.) DEPUTY CHIEF JOSE HERNANDEZ
Executive Management, Fire Headquarters
Red County Fire Department — "In Service of Others"

Connor Howell
Civilian
RC-RP Forum Name: spike91

Re: (( [Reinstatee] Hernandez, Jose ))

Postby Connor Howell » 09 Feb 2020, 14:10

[divbox=#bf0000,#bf0000]
REINSTATEMENT APPLICATION RESPONSE
// ACCEPTED
[/divbox][divbox=white,black]Dear Mr. Hernandez,

After a discussion among the Chief Officers and Line Officers of Red County Fire Department, we have decided to accept your application and grant you a reinstatement. We have also decided that you will receive the rank of FFI. If you'd like to accept this rank, please reply to this topic with a notification of acceptance. If you'd like to reject this rank, please reply to this topic with a notification of rejection.

Kind regards,

Lieutenant Howell[/divbox]

Jose Hernandez
Retired Employee
Certification: Paramedic
Badge Number: 1627
RC-RP Forum Name: Slowburn
Primary Assignment: Fire Headquarters

Postby Jose Hernandez » 09 Feb 2020, 19:38

I accept.

Connor Howell
Civilian
RC-RP Forum Name: spike91

Postby Connor Howell » 09 Feb 2020, 21:24

[divbox=#bf0000,#bf0000]
REINSTATEMENT APPLICATION RESPONSE
// PROCESSED
[/divbox][divbox=white,black]Dear Mr. Hernandez,

Your reinstatement application has now been processed. Welcome back to the department and also ensure to read the Reinstatement Guide.

Kind regards,

Lieutenant Howell[/divbox]

Mitchell Casey
Civilian
RC-RP Forum Name: CallumRussel

Postby Mitchell Casey » 01 Mar 2020, 07:50

This topic has been locked and/or archived.

Return to “Archive”