Firefighter Trainee - Adalia Washington [INTERVIEW]

This is where you can find various information relating to employment as operations staff like our Firefighters, such as entry level applications, reinstatement requests, and lateral transfers.
Forum rules
Thomas Schofield
Civilian

Firefighter Trainee - Adalia Washington [INTERVIEW]

Postby Thomas Schofield » 03 Apr 2024, 11:55

WALLACE MUNDELL
Fire Chief
Image10 Palomino Way
Palomino Creek, SA

FIREFIGHTER TRAINEE - APPLICATION

SECTION A: PERSONAL INFORMATION

A1: Title: Miss
A2: First name: Adalia
A3: Middle name(s): N/A
A4: Last name: Washington

A5: Contact number: 272-6713
A6: Contact email: [email protected]
A7: Date of birth: 24/2/2002

A8: Nationality: American.
A9: Are you legally able to work in the United States?: Yes.
A10: Criminal record link: https://lssd.redcountyrp.com/viewtopic.php?p=2742#p2742

SECTION B: EDUCATION & EMPLOYMENT

B1: Highest level of education achieved: GED from the Jefferson Highschool
B2: All current qualifications:
  • GED from the Jefferson Highschool
B3: High school attended: Jefferson Highschool, Los Santos
B4: University attended (if applicable): N/A

B5: Are you still currently in employment?: N/A
B6: Company name: N/A
B7: Contact number: N/A
B8: Contact email: N/A
B9: Job title: N/A
B10: Job duties: N/A

B11: Do you currently hold a National EMS Certification?: N/A

SECTION C: PERSONAL STATEMENT

C1: Why do you wish to join the Red County Fire Department? (Minimum of 100s words):
I would love to join the Red County Fire Department because it's been a dream of mine to work as a Firefighter ever since I was a kid and I always found firefighting to be an interesting career also because I've heard about the great work conditions and benefits that the RCFD provide for its employees. The RCFD sounds like a great place for me to start my career and the benefits that were advertised caught my attention, it would be an honor for me to get hired into the department, work to improve myself and get a successful career and also to support my community and provide help for the people who need it.

SECTION D: DECLARATION

I, Adalia Washington, certify that all information submitted within this application is valid and true to the fullest extent of my knowledge. I certify that the entire application was written and completed by myself with no assistance from anybody else. I understand that, if it is found that any information is false, forged, fraudulent or otherwise invalid I may be blacklisted from the Red County Fire Department based on the severity of the invalidity of the information. I understand that copying any other application is prohibited and doing so will result in my blacklist. I understand the intensity of the Red County Fire Department fitness test and I have fully prepared for it before submitting this application. I also understand that if any injury is acquired within the test, it is due to my lack of preparation rather than the supervisor's lack of ability or experience. I promise to put every ounce of effort that I have into the department for the benefit of the State of San Andreas and anything other than such will result in my forced departure. I will attend my interview, fitness test, academy sessions and any subsequent scheduled events, courses or training sessions promptly and punctually. If I don't, I understand that I may be removed from the department due to a lack of trustworthiness to fulfil scheduled event attendance. I understand that the department has protocols and I promise to learn and adhere to them strictly and without failure. If I do fail, I will be punished accordingly but will not let such punishment affect my abilities as a firefighter. I understand that I am able to gain rewards within the department but promise to never ask for such rewards. I also understand that those who receive rewards are worthy of such in the eyes of superior ranks and will not hold jealousy over such employees. I promise to never hold a grudge with anybody in the department and if one begins to develop I promise to approach a supervisor with my concerns in a professional and formal manner. I understand that I will be under probation for the first year (( two weeks )) of my career where I will be more susceptible to receiving harsh disciplinary action, however, I promise to put in the same amount of effort regardless of any underlying effects including my probationary period. I promise to never misrepresent the department in any way and I understand that doing so will result in my immediate removal (( both IC and OOC )). I also understand that I may be removed for any reason deemed suitable by a superior and, if I feel as though a removal is unnecessary, I will take it to a person with a higher ranking inside of the department such as a Chief through a disciplinary hearing, but I promise to not attempt to appeal any decision made against me without the usage of the disciplinary hearing system. I pledge my utmost loyalty to the Red County Fire Department and Fire Chief WALLACE MUNDELL, as well as the rest of Line Officers and Chief Officers.

By signing below, I agree to all of the terms above.
SIGNATURE: Image[/size]

SECTION E: OOC INFORMATION

E1: Master account name: MrGrimm
E2: Red County Roleplay forum name: Executioner69
E3: Real age: 20

E4: Screenshot of adminrecord via User Control Panel (redcountyrp.com). DO NOT EDIT THE SCREENSHOT:
Spoiler: show

E5: Explanation of any punishments on the prior screenshot: I forgot to use /afk when I afk'ed and as for the other punishments. The kick was related to the 911 bug and as for that ajail, it's been a while so I forgot about it. Nothing serious have been commited and my record is kinda clean.

E6: Are you part of any other factions? If so, which?: NSN Journalist on Thomas Schofield.

E7: Level 3+ Character (/stats):Image

E8:Additional Comments: [/font]

Zachary Meadows
Fire Engineer
Certification: Emergency Medical Technician
Badge Number: 1717
RC-RP Forum Name: ihealyou
Primary Assignment: Fire Station 10
Second Assignment: Public Information Office
Third Assignment: Recruitment & Training Division

Re: Firefighter Trainee - Adalia Washington

Postby Zachary Meadows » 05 Apr 2024, 10:00

April 5, 2024

RE: PRELIMINARY APPLICATION — UNDER REVIEW

Dear Miss Washington,

Thank you for applying for the position of Firefighter Trainee with the Red County.

This letter is to inform you that your preliminary background application was received by the Red County Fire Department's Recruitment and Training Division. Your background will now be carefully evaluated in light of the Red County Background Standards for public positions.

If you have any questions or additional information, please mail it to the Recruitment and Training Division.

Best Regards,
    Zachary Meadows
    Fire Engineer Zachary Meadows
    Recruitment and Training Division
    Red County Fire Department

Serving the Cities of: Blueberry • Dillimore • Montgomery • Palomino Creek • and Unincorporated Areas of Red County

FIRE ENGINEER ZACHARY MEADOWS
Station 10, Palomino Creek
Red County Fire Department — "In Service of Others"

Zachary Meadows
Fire Engineer
Certification: Emergency Medical Technician
Badge Number: 1717
RC-RP Forum Name: ihealyou
Primary Assignment: Fire Station 10
Second Assignment: Public Information Office
Third Assignment: Recruitment & Training Division

Re: Firefighter Trainee - Adalia Washington [ACCEPTED]

Postby Zachary Meadows » 05 Apr 2024, 18:48

April 5, 2024

RE: PRELIMINARY APPLICATION — ACCEPTED

Dear Miss Washington,

Thank you for applying for the position of Firefighter Trainee with the Red County.

We have carefully evaluated your background in light of the Red County Background Standards for public positions. Based on the information developed through our investigation, we have concluded that you're eligible to continue through the hiring process.

You must now undergo an Oral Interview, followed by a Physical Assessment at Station 10 in Palomino Creek.

If you have any questions or additional information, please mail it to the Recruitment and Training Division.

Best Regards,
    Zachary Meadows
    Fire Engineer Zachary Meadows
    Recruitment and Training Division
    Red County Fire Department

Serving the Cities of: Blueberry • Dillimore • Montgomery • Palomino Creek • and Unincorporated Areas of Red County

FIRE ENGINEER ZACHARY MEADOWS
Station 10, Palomino Creek
Red County Fire Department — "In Service of Others"

Return to “Careers”